Thursday, June 19, 2014

They Found My Naked Corpse Face Down in the Snow



From Portland OR active early-mid 2000's. I think these guys are most known for their split with Occam's Razor. Interesting band name for sure. I think this is everything they've released + some unreleased stuff. In terms of sound, it's pretty spastic all over the place stuff. Pretty good though. Check it out.

Delta India Echo

(they found my) Naked Corpse (face down in the snow)

Split with Occam's Razor (with Occam's Razor songs)

Evening At The Black House Split (only naked corpse songs)

This Ride Home Split (only naked corpse songs)

Stress Tour cdr

3 comments:

  1. I ripped the Occams Razor split recently as i couldnt find it anywhere. You only seem to have the 3rd track on here. I can send you the files if you want

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Googling him, it looks like he was the one that sent me a lot of these files + the eleventh symphony stuff. I'm happy some of his legacy can live on here through his music for people to find. RIP.

      Delete