Friday, October 3, 2014

To Dream of Autumn



I don't think this band band really needs an introduction, you probably know them as that heavy female fronted emo band. Anyway, most of their stuff is super easily accessible on the internet, but for some reason I have never seen this release anywhere. It's basically just some of the songs off Kill Your Cul-De-Sac with different recordings (not as heavy, more cleaner sounding), some instrumental tracks, and also a track off the Songs of the Dead comp.

Tour CD

(The rest of their stuff you can find on other blogs)




2 comments:

  1. i've listened to hardcore for years, been in bands, etc... but im still pretty new to screamo as a whole. any recommendations on things you think are absolutely essential? favorite bands are probably city of caterpillar and pg.99 as well as ampere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, sorry for the late reply.

      I feel like my blog is not the best place for essential stuff. Here's a list of some of my essential bands just from me quickly scrolling through my music list. You should be able to find all of them by searching band name + blogspot.

      Usurp Synapse
      You And I
      Yaphet Kotto
      Welcome the Plague year
      Van Johnson
      Tunes for Bears to Dance to
      Toru Okada
      Takaru
      The Spirit of Versailles
      Saetia
      Portraits of Past
      A Petal Fallen
      Orchid
      One Eyed God Prophecy
      Off Minor
      Neil Perry
      Love Lost But Not Forgotten
      Louise Cyphre
      Loma Prieta
      The Khayembii Communique
      Joshua Fit For Battle
      Jeromes Dream
      I wrote haikus about cannibalism in your yearbook
      I Would Set Myself on Fire For you
      Hot Cross
      Funeral Diner
      Envy
      Die, Emperor! Die!
      Cowboys Became Folk Heroes
      Circle Takes the Square
      The Assistant
      Anomie

      There's lots more, but that's a small list of essentials/greats for me.

      Thanks for posting!

      Delete